For organizations looking for a locally managed solution – servers, network, disk redundancy – Data Archive has partnered with Webair, New York City’s/Long Island‘s premier cloud offering. NY-1 offers arguably the most redundant infrastructure in the Northeast.
Using eight different Internet carriers a dark fiber ring has been constructed which connects 60 Hudson to 111 8th Avenue to the flagship data center location located in Garden City, New York (NY-1).
In addition to the fiber ring, Webair NY-1 connects redundant fiber lines to its sister data centers in Amsterdam (AMS), Los Angeles (LAX1), and in Montreal (MTL). FusionCloud server includes a Fusion-io volume guaranteed to deliver 10,000 IOP/s. Other cloud services include no more than 100 IOP/s which are not suitable for resource intensive applications such as database servers, video encoding, big data analytics and industrial content delivery.
Webair Cloud Servers
Webair High-Availability Cloud Servers provide guaranteed computing resources such as CPU, memory, network bandwidth, and IOPs.
The Webair Dedicated Cloud Server platform was designed for high-performance access, stringent data security, massive scalability, and total fault tolerance, completely eliminating all single points of failure.
Webair Cloud Storage
Webair Cloud Storage provides customers with the ultimate Managed Storage solution that can be used for large-scale data storage applications, data archiving initiatives, and off-site data backup.
Designed to address the needs of storing, managing, and accessing file-based data and other digital content, organizations can create a single shared pool of storage that can scale to over 20 Petabytes of capacity, and deliver data throughput up to 20GB/sec.
Fully redundant, secure and scalable, includes built-in snapshots with the ability to grow to any size you need.
Webair Managed Dedicated Hosting
Webair Managed Dedicated server solutions provide the benefits of being on your own server, as well as being backed by a team of Cloud experts who will custom configure, maintain, and optimize your server for performance and reliability.
Every Webair dedicated hosting package includes generous amounts of disk space and dedicated IP addresses, and is backed by 24 x 7 x 365 technical support.
Webair Data Centers
Webair has multiple state-of-the-art datacenters in New York, Los Angeles, Montreal, and Amsterdam, each providing the following specifications, network, and security.
• Tier 4 facilities with N+1 power and cooling infrastructure
• Diverse A-B uninterrupted power system coupled with static switches
• Paralleling generators provide redundant emergency power
• Electronic detection systems for monitoring and maintaining all environmentals
• Bus duct electrical power distribution system allows receptacles to be installed/changed in minutes
• Overhead cable trays for copper and fiber
• High density cabinets and cages with up to 10kW per cabinet
• Redundant and secure building points of entry
• Fully managed dark fiber ring between data centers and all major local points of presence (POP)
• Connectivity to multiple Tier 1 providers at multiple POPs
• Connectivity to all major peering exchanges
• Availability to implement customized global routing solutions and global load balancing
• Proximity card readers require biometric authentication and a mantrap prevents credential passback and unauthorized equipment removal
• Government issued identification required to enter the facility
• On-site security personnel provide 24 x 7 coverage
Where to go from here
To speak with a Cloud Storage specialist, call (631) 789-9595 or fill out our Information Request Form and a representative will call you back shortly.